'Run of the Mill'
An eclectic mix for the more creative!
This stunning product is a mix of various reclaimed timbers, artistically combined to create a random, 'thrown together' overall look.
A random (or specified) mix of a cross range of our panels.
Supplied in planks pre-attached and offset to charcoal painted backing.
Each 180mm panel comprises various sizes of recycled timbers.
Price per panel $86 (2400 x 180 x 25mm)
Modular System - $199 / m2.
Timber Feature Walls
Our range of Recycled Timber Feature Walls come in a panel system that takes all the “hard” out of hardwood.
* Full payment required at time of order
With some basic tools and a few hours you can make a room look modern, industrial, rustic or organic – AND impress the pants off your family and friends with your master carpentry skills!
"Absolutely love their modular wall system and the timber itself. The pipeline sleepers are gorgeous, and so easy to install. Each piece of timber has so much character - it was fun putting them together to create the perfect wall."
Delivery can be arranged to site in Sydney or to Transport Depots in all major cities and most country towns.
Please email for transport quotes stating quantity required and city or town name and phone number
How To Work Out How Many Panels You Need
1. Multiply the length by the width of the area you want to cover (to get your square metres)
2. Divide by 0.432 (this is how many panels per m2)
3. Make sure you allow enough for wastage for cuts. (we generally recommend 5%, but areas with more cuts may require more)
4. Round up to the next full panel
1. Wall size 4.2 metres wide by 2.7m high = 11.34m2
2. divided by 0.432 = 26.25 panels
3. add 5% for waste = 27.63 panels
4. round up to full panel = 28 panels
How to Install the Panels
Each panel comes in a set size of 2.4m x 180mm.
To install them, always start at the bottom, left hand corner of your wall.
Start with your first 2.4m length.
Simply screw through the exposed ply lip on the top of the panel into the studs on your wall. Continue to the end of the first row.
Cut the last board to fit and always start the next row with the offcut from the previous row.
The next board stacks on top and hides your screws.
It's very simple, but our website has some basic videos to show you how and we're happy to explain it if you'd rather give us a call.